Yes, you can find inserts of Dr Barbara on social media. The purpose of being on social media is to encourage and inform friends, clients and colleagues.
Although she has an active social media presence she doesn't answer any personal questions or offer counselling via these platforms.
Please note: Like any other social media user, she has the right to block people who are rude and abusive.
I offer services to private and professional clients in their personal capacity or for the institution they are involved in. This include:
- Trauma and Crisis Counselling
- Pastoral Counselling
- Counselling for Wellness to Wholeness
- Professional supervision for counsellor
- Only per agreement
- Mentorship for postgraduate students in Christian Pastoral Counselling
- Practice management and any other advice requests are handled as professional fee-based services.
Training and support:
- Informal training and information via Inter Trauma Nexus. This includes the complimentary daily newsletters "Friends of Inter Trauma Nexus" (English) and "Vriende van Inter Trauma Nexus" (Afrikaans)
- Short online courses and other workshops via Aquilla Training
- Year programmes and post-graduate study opportunities via Kailo Training Institute
- Voluntary association opportunity for people with a God-given calling to minister to others via the Association for Christian Ministries. This association publishes weekly messages called "Wisdom for Ministry" for associates and affiliates.
Activities that are excluded from my activities are participation in questionnaires, general research activities and responding to surveys. I don't make any client information or statistics available for any purpose.